Practicing mindfulness has so many benefits for our mental, psychological and physical health. Guided meditations are really helpful, but to get the optimal benefits and make a real change in our lives, we need to lift mindfulness off our cozy meditation cushions and bring it into our daily lives. Afterall, cushion time has been strengthening those brain synapses in order to allow us to apply them to our everyday activities.
This course teaches practical ways to apply mindfulness to our daily tasks so that we can approach our life more intentionally. By becoming more aware and awake to each moment we start to fully engage in what is happening within us and in our surroundings.We hope that through doing the course you will first hand experience the transformative power of mindful living.
Join us as we explore how we, through mindfulness we can overcome our daily stress and free up the space for us to deepen our relationship with ourselves and our intuition.
You will gain:
- More awareness of your thoughts, emotions, patterns, etc.
- Lifetime access to tools to practice mindfulness in different contexts
- Experience more stillness and “space” to choose responses
- More calmness and presence throughout the day
- Changes in neural pathways that increase focus, empathy, happiness, resilience
- Health benefits such as: better sleep, lower pressure, ability to handle difficult feelings and pain
- 5 guided meditations
- daily journaling prompts for deeper reflection
This course is for those who had some prior experience with meditation and want to extend their practice to daily activities.
28 days: 2 days for each topic
Week 1 - 4
- Lesson 0: Introduction
- Lesson 1: Mindfulness & Its Benefits
- Lesson 2: Mindfulness Anchors
- Lesson 3: Mindfulness Attitudes
- Lesson 4: Mindful Walking
- Lesson 5: Mindful Routine – Shower
- Lesson 6: Mindful Routine – Your Choice
- Lesson 7: Mindful Eating
- Lesson 8: Mindful Listening
- Lesson 9: Mindful Talking
- Lesson 10: Mindful Self
- Lesson 11: Mindful Relationships
- Lesson 12: Mindful Pain (illness or discomfort)
- Lesson 13: Awareness Beyond Mind
- Lesson 14: Course Review and Wrap-up
The Mindfulness off the Cushion course is an amasing journey worth your time. The exercises and self-reflection give you a sense of fulfilment and peace of mind, and they help increase self-awareness and better connect with your environment and the people in your life. The step-by-step guided instructions are easily incorporated into a busy schedule and have a long-lasting effect. I am so grateful that I found this course when I needed to break from the negative mind patterns I've been 'nurturing' for too long. I recommend the course to anyone who wants to significantly improve their overall state of being.